Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Past Narcissism Headed To Delusional

President Barack Obama and Senior Advisor Vale...
Obama claims his policies forged a 'different world'

Not being an Obama supporter or fan, it is hard for me to give him advice that could be helpful. But, as much as I loathe his politics, I still want my President to be viewed as capable and in control. After reading his remarks at the Air Force Academy graduation, I am convinced he needs help. So, here is my advice.

First, get out more. It could be that the air is as stale as the advice on Air Force One.

Second, take advice from someone other than Michelle and Valerie Jarrett. Go sit with the kitchen help and just listen for an hour. 

Third, think about retirement. You can never plan too far in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.