Thursday, July 19, 2012

Unsolicited Advice to Mr. Romney

speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on Februar...
speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on February 11, 2011. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This election can be won by Mitt Romney. His aggressive spirit this week is very encouraging and I believe is turning momentum in his favor. Continue to attack.

Next, call a press conference and make this statement, " If elected, I pledge that I will never blame the previous administration. I understand that as of my inauguration, I am in charge and what occurs during my tenure is my responsibility. I am aware of the status of the country, it's financial and other problems. The era of blame is over and the error of accountability is here!"

More unsolicited advice coming soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.